Opinions expressed on this site and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views Your Lifestyle Designer.
Last updated: January 30, 2009
I greatly encourage your participation on the blog! Here are some things you should know that we need you to follow as you type in your comment:
- Debates on the comment section are wlecome. We will not discriminate against comments.
- However, all comments submitted to this blog are moderated. We have final edit and approval of any comment submitted to the blog for publication.
- We reserve the right to reject a comment for publication if we feel the comment violates our guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate for the blog. We also reserve the right to edit comments for style, length or other considerations.
- Comments containing obvious factual inaccuracies, unattributed facts and quotes, insulting comments, or libelous/unlawful statements will be erased. Keep your comments on the topic.
- We will delete comments that it deems to be abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, or threatening to another person or entity, including Your Lifestyle Designer
- We reserve the right to delete blog comments that are unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the usage of inappropriate language), the subject matter, the timeliness or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to intellectual property, among others. We may employ technical tools to identify postings that may contain objectionable material.
- Comments that link to web pages that violate any of the above guidelines will not be published.
- We encourage readers to comment under their legal names, but we do not require them to do so.
- All submitted comments become the property of Your Lifestyle Designer. By submitting a comment to the the blog, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, and display the comment (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. You also acknowledge that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes.